Your support and encouragement for my book, I Choose to Stay, has been tremendous. As I write to you, we are in the final negotiating stages of selling its movie rights to a major Hollywood movie studio. To date, proceeds from the sale of the book have enabled me to partially finance the living and book expenses of the six students from my chess team who are currently attending college.
Once again, I am reaching out to you for your assistance. My publisher has made the decision to release my book in paperback 3 months ahead of schedule. While this is good for the overall sales of the book, it will reduce my capacity to help my students as the paperback generates fewer royalties.
This is where you come in!!!!
Please help me to make Monday November 17th, 2003, Amazon Bestseller Day for I Choose to Stay! Kensington Publishing will give me a bonus for my students if I make the Amazon Bestseller List. I am asking you to buy at least one hardback copy of I Choose to Stay from Amazon.Com on November 17.
Already own a copy?? The holiday season is just around the corner and I Choose to Stay would be a great gift for anyone (two or more copies will get you free shipping). I will refund you for any book you don't want to keep.
In exchange for your great kindness to my students and me, I will offer to speak to your church or professional organization at no charge (usual fees range from $1,000 - $5,000). Please keep in mind this is a very time sensitive request. Up until midnight on November 17th only: