Game 10: We have a match!!Carlsen gets the equalizer after Karjakin breaks! Anticipation was high before the 10th game of the World Chess Championship. There were many questions being asked before today’s game. What would be the strategy for Magnus Carlsen? What opening would he play? Would he be under pressure to win with white? […]
Archive for November 25th, 2016
- Diamond in the Rough… trying to shine (24)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (3)
- Daaim Shabazz: US Peace Corps Working Towards...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (47)
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (10)
- Daaim Shabazz: Carl Portman of Oxfordshire,...
- Anand to visit Kenya during 4.2 subzonal (3)
- Championship shows changing face of U.S. Chess (2)
- FM Colas earns 3rd and final IM norm! (8)
- 2017 U.S. Chess Championship (St. Louis) (6)
- Blitz Battles at Chicago’s Lion’s Paw! (2)
- Daaim Shabazz: NM Marvin Dandridge vs. IM...