Game 9: Carlsen at the brink… holds for another day VG's sport front page today #vgsjakk pic.twitter.com/thoeOW6lhh — Jon Ludvig Hammer (@gmjlh) November 23, 2016 “The King’s Choice: A Chess Drama” In Norway, five million people have been staying up late at night following the championship match featuring their native son Magnus Carlsen and Russian […]
Archive for November 24th, 2016
- Diamond in the Rough… trying to shine (24)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (3)
- Daaim Shabazz: US Peace Corps Working Towards...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (47)
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (10)
- Daaim Shabazz: Carl Portman of Oxfordshire,...
- Anand to visit Kenya during 4.2 subzonal (3)
- Championship shows changing face of U.S. Chess (2)
- FM Colas earns 3rd and final IM norm! (8)
- 2017 U.S. Chess Championship (St. Louis) (6)
- Blitz Battles at Chicago’s Lion’s Paw! (2)
- Daaim Shabazz: NM Marvin Dandridge vs. IM...