Game 8: Karjakin shocks Carlsen… goes up +1! The Trump analogies will start flying again if Sergey Karjakin wins the ongoing championship match. Karjakin stormed to victory today in a tense, yet error-filled game. Magnus Carlsen pressed with white in an unbalanced position, had an edge, misjudged the position and later blundered. Karjakin got confident […]
Archive for November 23rd, 2016
- Diamond in the Rough… trying to shine (24)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (3)
- Daaim Shabazz: US Peace Corps Working Towards...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (47)
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (10)
- Daaim Shabazz: Carl Portman of Oxfordshire,...
- Anand to visit Kenya during 4.2 subzonal (3)
- Championship shows changing face of U.S. Chess (2)
- FM Colas earns 3rd and final IM norm! (8)
- 2017 U.S. Chess Championship (St. Louis) (6)
- Blitz Battles at Chicago’s Lion’s Paw! (2)
- Daaim Shabazz: NM Marvin Dandridge vs. IM...