In the lead up to the 2016 World Chess Championship there are any predictions being made. Both chess.com and ChessBase pundits give almost no chance to challenger Sergey Karjakin against Magnus Carlsen. This wasn’t enough for former FIDE World Champion Ruslan Ponomariov to say, I think Carlsen is the stronger player and a clear favorite […]
Archive for November 11th, 2016
- Diamond in the Rough… trying to shine (24)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (3)
- Daaim Shabazz: US Peace Corps Working Towards...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (47)
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (10)
- Daaim Shabazz: Carl Portman of Oxfordshire,...
- Anand to visit Kenya during 4.2 subzonal (3)
- Championship shows changing face of U.S. Chess (2)
- FM Colas earns 3rd and final IM norm! (8)
- 2017 U.S. Chess Championship (St. Louis) (6)
- Blitz Battles at Chicago’s Lion’s Paw! (2)
- Daaim Shabazz: NM Marvin Dandridge vs. IM...