The good news is that Amy Lee had successful surgery and was released from the hospital. Her Facebook update showed that she received an outpouring of support and love and the tournament hall will be glad to see her at the beginning of the 5th round. Favorites are still holding sway in the tournament. As […]
Archive for October 8th, 2016
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (49)
- FM Colas earns 3rd and final IM norm! (9)
- Diamond in the Rough… trying to shine (24)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (3)
- Daaim Shabazz: US Peace Corps Working Towards...
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (10)
- Daaim Shabazz: Carl Portman of Oxfordshire,...
- Anand to visit Kenya during 4.2 subzonal (3)
- Championship shows changing face of U.S. Chess (2)
- 2017 U.S. Chess Championship (St. Louis) (6)
- Blitz Battles at Chicago’s Lion’s Paw! (2)
- Daaim Shabazz: NM Marvin Dandridge vs. IM...