At the 42nd Olympiad last month 1,583 players from around the world assembled in Baku, Azerbaijan to compete in the marquee tournament of they year. Players donned their colors and beautiful cultural garments bringing with them the history and pride of their chess communities. At the Olympiad there are so many stories that we never […]
Archive for October 4th, 2016
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (49)
- FM Colas earns 3rd and final IM norm! (9)
- Diamond in the Rough… trying to shine (24)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (3)
- Daaim Shabazz: US Peace Corps Working Towards...
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (10)
- Daaim Shabazz: Carl Portman of Oxfordshire,...
- Anand to visit Kenya during 4.2 subzonal (3)
- Championship shows changing face of U.S. Chess (2)
- 2017 U.S. Chess Championship (St. Louis) (6)
- Blitz Battles at Chicago’s Lion’s Paw! (2)
- Daaim Shabazz: NM Marvin Dandridge vs. IM...