The Kasparov Chess Foundation continues to cut a huge swath of chess activity across the African continent. This activity now includes the islands off the coast of Africa. Th 2015 CHESS OPEN INTERNATIONAL DE MADAGASCAR is the latest and will take place August 4th-9th. Interested parties can contact Mr. Yves Rakotomaharo, President of FMJE at email@example.com for further information on this event.
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (4)
- Murphy’s Law: Thoughts on Millionaire Chess (2)
- Gavin Raiford: If Jones’ peak rating was...
- Meeting Walter Harris, Chess Pioneer (7)
- Ron Compton: Walt and I served in the USAF in...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (22)
- Creating Black History in Chess (4)
- Triple Exclam!!! The Life and Games of Emory Tate, Chess Warrior (24)
- Daaim Shabazz: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact:...
- Akinseye interviews ACC’s Lewis Ncube (2)
- Akinov: if the above link is not connecting try...
- Justus Williams earns 3rd IM norm! (8)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (2)
- IAN WILKINSON (JAMAICA): Great stuff!