Fire on board? Not today. Just when it appeared that we were heading for another swashbuckling fight, the world champion ended that hope with 3.g3 instead of 3.d4. Of course, a Najdorf or Scheveningen is not where Carlsen would want to go since Anand is at home in those complications. He chose a slow system […]
Archive for November 12th, 2014
- Diamond in the Rough… trying to shine (24)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (3)
- Daaim Shabazz: US Peace Corps Working Towards...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (47)
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (10)
- Daaim Shabazz: Carl Portman of Oxfordshire,...
- Anand to visit Kenya during 4.2 subzonal (3)
- Championship shows changing face of U.S. Chess (2)
- FM Colas earns 3rd and final IM norm! (8)
- 2017 U.S. Chess Championship (St. Louis) (6)
- Blitz Battles at Chicago’s Lion’s Paw! (2)
- Daaim Shabazz: NM Marvin Dandridge vs. IM...