IM Kassa Korley at 2014 World Open.Photo by Daaim Shabazz. FM Kassa Korley just earned his third International Master norm and thus qualified for the title. His ELO rating already exceeds the minimum 2400 requirement. The Duke collegiate recently finished a study aboard program in Denmark and tallied strong results in Danish tournaments including a […]
Archive for July 2nd, 2014
- Diamond in the Rough… trying to shine (24)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (3)
- Daaim Shabazz: US Peace Corps Working Towards...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (47)
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (10)
- Daaim Shabazz: Carl Portman of Oxfordshire,...
- Anand to visit Kenya during 4.2 subzonal (3)
- Championship shows changing face of U.S. Chess (2)
- FM Colas earns 3rd and final IM norm! (8)
- 2017 U.S. Chess Championship (St. Louis) (6)
- Blitz Battles at Chicago’s Lion’s Paw! (2)
- Daaim Shabazz: NM Marvin Dandridge vs. IM...