It is easy to know what the cover story of latest issue of New in Chess is about… Magnus Carlsen, of course! A month after winning the World Championship, Carlsen graces the cover for the second consecutive issue (which was mentioned in the letters to editor). He has made 4/8 covers this year in New […]
Archive for December 29th, 2013
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (5)
- Murphy’s Law: Thoughts on Millionaire Chess (2)
- Gavin Raiford: If Jones’ peak rating was...
- Meeting Walter Harris, Chess Pioneer (7)
- Ron Compton: Walt and I served in the USAF in...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (22)
- Creating Black History in Chess (4)
- Triple Exclam!!! The Life and Games of Emory Tate, Chess Warrior (24)
- Daaim Shabazz: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact:...
- Akinseye interviews ACC’s Lewis Ncube (2)
- Akinov: if the above link is not connecting try...
- Justus Williams earns 3rd IM norm! (8)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (2)
- IAN WILKINSON (JAMAICA): Great stuff!