Coming off of a “must-win” in the World Team Championships there has been an aggressive effort to reclaim the glorious past of the “Russian School of Chess”. However, has that era passed for good or is Russian ripe for a resurgence? In the win during the World Team, there was nothing new in terms of […]
Archive for December 18th, 2013
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (5)
- Murphy’s Law: Thoughts on Millionaire Chess (2)
- Gavin Raiford: If Jones’ peak rating was...
- Meeting Walter Harris, Chess Pioneer (7)
- Ron Compton: Walt and I served in the USAF in...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (22)
- Creating Black History in Chess (4)
- Triple Exclam!!! The Life and Games of Emory Tate, Chess Warrior (24)
- Daaim Shabazz: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact:...
- Akinseye interviews ACC’s Lewis Ncube (2)
- Akinov: if the above link is not connecting try...
- Justus Williams earns 3rd IM norm! (8)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (2)
- IAN WILKINSON (JAMAICA): Great stuff!