GM Pontus CarlssonPhoto by Fred Lucas Back in the summer, The Chess Drum chatted with Swedish Grandmaster Pontus Carlsson via Skype and got an update on his chess activities and his online teaching. He is well-known to The Chess Drum audience having earned his GM title back in 2007 and joining Sweden’s national team. While […]
Archive for December 7th, 2013
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (5)
- Murphy’s Law: Thoughts on Millionaire Chess (2)
- Gavin Raiford: If Jones’ peak rating was...
- Meeting Walter Harris, Chess Pioneer (7)
- Ron Compton: Walt and I served in the USAF in...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (22)
- Creating Black History in Chess (4)
- Triple Exclam!!! The Life and Games of Emory Tate, Chess Warrior (24)
- Daaim Shabazz: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact:...
- Akinseye interviews ACC’s Lewis Ncube (2)
- Akinov: if the above link is not connecting try...
- Justus Williams earns 3rd IM norm! (8)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (2)
- IAN WILKINSON (JAMAICA): Great stuff!