In Jamaica, the music genre is known for the “clashes” between the reggae dons. This weekend the “chess dons” take centre stage and play for the undisputed crown of Jamaican champion. The national championship ended in a tie for first between defending champion Damion Davy and Andrew Mellace. These playoffs will also determine board #1 at the Olympiad. Both men ended with 6.5/9 points in a star-studded field. Jamaican Federation President Ian Wilkinson reports on the match.
- 2017 Women’s World Championship: Finals (4)
- 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship (Tehran, Iran) (19)
- Carlsson Chess Training! (12)
- Jonas: Please continue helping the children to...
- 2017 African Tour with GM Carlsson (1)
- Daaim Shabazz: Photos by Chess Masters for...
- Justus Williams earns 3rd IM norm! (5)
- 2017 Women’s World Championship: Semifinals (2)
- Colas, Williams @ St. Louis IM Winter Invite! (1)
- Jalil: Congratulations! Keep up the excellent...
- 2017 Women’s World Championship: Round #3 (1)
- Daaim Shabazz: #WWCC2017 1/4 matches: Ju Wenjun...