The Chess Drum presents its latest gamecast lecture in an instructive game between two Nigerians, National Master Okechukwu Iwu and International Master Oladapo Adu. The game had some interesting themes including a positional exchange sacrifice leading to lasting pressure. The game ends in a tactical skirmish. Very exciting! Enjoy!
- 2017 Women’s World Championship: Finals (4)
- 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship (Tehran, Iran) (19)
- Carlsson Chess Training! (12)
- Jonas: Please continue helping the children to...
- 2017 African Tour with GM Carlsson (1)
- Daaim Shabazz: Photos by Chess Masters for...
- Justus Williams earns 3rd IM norm! (5)
- 2017 Women’s World Championship: Semifinals (2)
- Colas, Williams @ St. Louis IM Winter Invite! (1)
- Jalil: Congratulations! Keep up the excellent...
- 2017 Women’s World Championship: Round #3 (1)
- Daaim Shabazz: #WWCC2017 1/4 matches: Ju Wenjun...