GM Michael Adams will headline the field in the 2010 version of the Chicago Open. Several players from the recently-ended U.S. Championship will also be on hand to vie for the $100,000 prize fund. More details at http://www.chicagoopen.net/
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (6)
- Ashley on Black Bear School of Chess (4)
- Daaim Shabazz: The Moth: Ashley on the Black...
- Murphy’s Law: Thoughts on Millionaire Chess (2)
- Gavin Raiford: If Jones’ peak rating was...
- Meeting Walter Harris, Chess Pioneer (7)
- Ron Compton: Walt and I served in the USAF in...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (22)
- Creating Black History in Chess (4)
- Triple Exclam!!! The Life and Games of Emory Tate, Chess Warrior (24)
- Daaim Shabazz: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact:...
- Akinseye interviews ACC’s Lewis Ncube (2)
- Akinov: if the above link is not connecting try...
- Justus Williams earns 3rd IM norm! (8)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (2)
- IAN WILKINSON (JAMAICA): Great stuff!