The 2009 edition of the Caribbean Chess Carnival had some interesting games. In these games, one can see why IM Humberto Pecorelli reigned supreme over his competition. His positional understanding seemed to carry the day over nine rounds. The games had a mixture of styles… ebb and flow, vicious attacks, tragic blunders and intriguing endings. Enjoy!
- 2017 Tata Steel Chess (Wijk aan Zee) (6)
- Ray “Dragon” Robinson passes away (3)
- Triple Exclam!!! The Life and Games of Emory Tate, Chess Warrior (15)
- Microsoft co-Founder and KCF launch “Chess Masters for Africa” (3)
- Review: Life of a King (24)
- Michael Hill: I am a Native Washingtonian and I...
- Expert Adia Onyango… New York’s chess charm (11)
- Daaim Shabazz: Never saw Jamaal’s...
- The Drum Majors of Chess: Part Three (8)
- Hope Arthurine Anderson: Jamaican Legend (4)
- Jamaica’s mourns chess pioneer Dr. Hope Anderson (4)