The 2009 edition of the Caribbean Chess Carnival had some interesting games. In these games, one can see why IM Humberto Pecorelli reigned supreme over his competition. His positional understanding seemed to carry the day over nine rounds. The games had a mixture of styles… ebb and flow, vicious attacks, tragic blunders and intriguing endings. Enjoy!
- 2017 Women’s World Championship: Round #4 (3)
- 2017 Women’s World Chess Championship (Tehran, Iran) (16)
- 2017 Women’s World Championship: Round #3 (1)
- Daaim Shabazz: #WWCC2017 1/4 matches: Ju Wenjun...
- 2017 Women’s World Championship: Round #2 (2)
- The Chess Drum is 16 Years old! (3)
- Triple Exclam!!! The Life and Games of Emory Tate, Chess Warrior (21)
- Despite #hijabgate, Iran ready to host women’s championship (3)
- E. St. Louis Sr. Chess – 1978 (19)
- Todd Plagemann: Blast from the past reading...