IM Emory Tate will be the honored guest at the Chess Festival in Gary, Indiana. It is known as the birth place of megastar Michael Jackson, but it is also a place where a young Tate began his rise to stardom on the U.S. circuit. Tate is a many-time Indiana State champion and there will be many players and fans present to pay hommage to the popular Master. Bernard Parham, the world’s chief advocate of 2.Qh5, will be present as well as standout junior Kayin Barclay.
- Tate’s bio “Triple Exclam” making moves (6)
- Ashley on Black Bear School of Chess (4)
- Daaim Shabazz: The Moth: Ashley on the Black...
- Murphy’s Law: Thoughts on Millionaire Chess (2)
- Gavin Raiford: If Jones’ peak rating was...
- Meeting Walter Harris, Chess Pioneer (7)
- Ron Compton: Walt and I served in the USAF in...
- Emory Tate’s bio, “Triple Exclam” is here! (22)
- Creating Black History in Chess (4)
- Triple Exclam!!! The Life and Games of Emory Tate, Chess Warrior (24)
- Daaim Shabazz: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact:...
- Akinseye interviews ACC’s Lewis Ncube (2)
- Akinov: if the above link is not connecting try...
- Justus Williams earns 3rd IM norm! (8)
- Chess finds its way to Gambian village (2)
- IAN WILKINSON (JAMAICA): Great stuff!